Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolution

  1. Stay healthy and well.
  2. Surround myself with more positive people.
  3. Keep my faith in God.
  4. Read more books and study the way it's written.
  5. Write, write and write.
  6. Re-establish myself with my family.
  7. Thoroughly plan out goals and achievements
I can't help but to recite a lyric again that expresses my exact sentiments going into the New Year. From David Cook's 'Time of My Life'...

I’ve been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something I could believe in
And looking for that magic rainbow
On the horizon, I couldn’t see it
Until I let go, gave into love
And watched all the bitterness burn
Now I’m coming alive, body and soul
And feelin’ my world start to turn...

Holding onto things that vanished
Into the air left me in pieces
But now I’m rising from the ashes
Finding my wings and all that I needed
Was there all along, within my reach
As close as the beat of my heart...

Happy New Years!!!

No comments: