Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Châtelet

So much for my busy Monday (as you can see on yesterday's post), I didn't quite have the time to write a blog, lol. The more time on your hands, the lazier you get. That's why bosses like to give work to the busiest employee because he/she will get it done nonetheless.

Today, that is why I am writing an entry. I spent a rather more productive day than of yesterday. Blessed with beaaautiful weather, once again VERY rare in the wintertime, I went to my favorite part of Paris, Châtelet. Not necessarily coherently favored by locals, this place to me is an altruistic blend of France & America. A fraction of this place remind you of the romantics of Paris you envisioned before coming here, yet another fraction, you're encountered by stores of Nike, Foot Locker, KFC, Starbucks and etc. Well, afterall, this is the main fashion district in Paris.

So that's what I went out to do. I instantly fell in love with these red Jordans (with a black swoosh) but with the way sneakers are overpriced here, I could've gotten some quality jeans, hoody and a button up so I ended up choosing the latter (more pressing needs). But ever since I came home, I can't seem to get those Jordans out of my mind. It's like finding a new motivation to live, so you can save up some € and finally be able to bring them home with you, lol. Kinda felt like a kid again, where you'll die to get these sneakers, but your mom won't buy you one so you'll have to wait until you save up enough money to cop 'em. I think I'mma beg for some dough and go get 'em tomorrow. Ahhh, this devil crawling underneath my skin.

Photobucket
Snapshot of Chatelet (Rue de Rivoli)

Photobucket
Another sneaker to add to my Christmas wishlist, although, it might be impossible to get them. Kanye West's 808s & Heartbreaks sneakers!

Photobucket
I cooked again, haha. Due to very low expectations I wasn't even going to take a pic, so mind you the presentation, lol. Cheese over rice, steamed broccoli, egg sunny side up, Mackerel fish with my fave Tabasco saucy on top, MMM.

No comments: