Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Helpless Craving

Now that it's 2pm and I'm getting a little hungry for lunch, I thought about what I could have at this time. I still haven't crawled out of my exhaustion, especially to cook? My mom has been gone for 2 months to Korea to rent out our apartment but with the economy stifling she's been forced to stay as long as she has. Right about this time, once upon a time on Highland Ave. in Palisades Park, I would usually hop in my car to get any of these...:

- Boston Market (Fort Lee); 1/2 Dark Rotisserie Chicken w. Mashed Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables.

- Johnny's Pizza (Bergen Blvd.); Large Chicken Caesar Salad w. Extra Dressing on The Side.

- A&P (Fort Lee); Salad Bar all the way.

- Dunkin' Donuts (46 East); Finally to top it off a Large Ice Coffee w. Skim Milk & 2 Splendas...

You always want what you can't have.

No comments: