Sunday, December 14, 2008

Season Finale

Ah, just when it was getting better.

The football season came to a close today until it starts back up on January 18th, for which I won't be here. But damn, today was by far the best game I ever had. Thanks to Phil, we've been having this Montana to Rice-Aikman to Irvin-Brady to Moss type of on-field chemistry. Behold and beware, I just found out today Phil was 46 years old!!! The man looks like he's in his mid thirties, damn. I caught several bombs for TD's from Phil, it was as if he worked for UPS and he had delievered me a package right to my doorsteps. Just perfectly thrown. Vice versa, when I lined up at QB, I'm looking for Phil 'cause I know he can catch it. He's just not going to burn past a 25 year old. But damn, as I told Phil, by the time I'm back again, I probably need to lure him out of retirement! Possibly big $ too. Lol.

No comments: