Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Summer

When I say everything on this blog resembles my state of mind, yes, dear Summer, where are you now? I miss you, for we've been together like Nike Airs & crisp tees.

The weather's cold out, but who said my blog has to be? I'm changing the season around, atleast in here, 'bout to take another vacay.

I need to chill from Europe for a second, not a minute, let it hibernate while I estivate under the tropics. So when I pack, it's one layer a day, to fit into my Crooks & Castles duffle bag, not a body bag, dammit.

Trying to clear my mind a bit before my long bid...So what you gonna ride or die, now which one is it? Lol, that's a bit serious, but in other words, who's down to go?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Eun Yung said...

me and martina! we are trying to plan a vacation :o) please join if ud like haha.