Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Discovery

*EDIT*
When I mentioned in my earlier blogs that a new environment brings you to new discoveries within yourself, these days I'm intrigued by what beckons me away; things I never thought I'd be associated with.

-Boxing
The intensity level is striking and brushes off all aggression known to your body.

-Photography
Possibly an influence on the artistic scenery itself in Paris?

-Cooking
What the? Yeah, that's right. Your boi is finally getting comfortable in the kitchen. Here's the first time I ever cooked something legit, lol.
Photobucket


Btw, I attended this Taekwondo tournament last weekend hosted by the Korean embassy here in Paris. I went into it thinking it'd be soft & boring nonetheless. Wrong. I was amazed how these guys were just flying around and punishing one another. It almost felt like a real Muay Thai fight. This black guy was a BEAST just destroyed his fellow sizable opponent! What he did didn't look like Taekwondo to me. On the girls side of things, there was a petite girl in the tournament who laid out her opponent TWICE with blows to the head which caused a ruckus from the crowd. Can't knock our national sport.

2 comments:

Eun Yung said...

what is that sausage and veggies.. haha impressive!
u are missing out in our sg dinners. :o( hope all is well

Kyu Kim said...

Haha yeah survival of the fittest...lol I miss your cooking too...you have to cook me when I get back!