Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Challenges

Happy 2 0 0 0 & 9!

I spent my NYE very low key at home, with family, and watched the Eiffel Tower sparkle from my living room right to the moment of countdown with just a few thoughts and sighs I let out the window for what's to come in this coming year.

This New Year is indeed very different from others, because this is the first time I really know what I'm going to be going through the whole year. I'm physically ready, with just a few mental preparation due, but I'll get that equipped very soon.

If anything this year signals change, a change of attitude, change of lifestyle, change of people, change from freedom, change of scenery, change of all changes. Another change in my life, but what can I say, it all looks too familiar to me. How am I going to do it? Just rely on 25 years of experience, I'll be just fine.

I apologize to most of you for being so vague, but I'll let y'all know in time. There's only a very select few that know what I mean. Anyways, it's refreshing to see changes around me as well, when the light of the Eiffel Tower changed for the new beginning. The stars around it representing the Euro Union is gone as well. I know I mention the E.T. so much but it's the closest thing to home, and it just fascinates me, just my way of expressing my appreciation of my time here...So here are some pics:

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
2008 & 2009

Btw, I'll be in Korea January 8th, so holla at me!

No comments: