Sunday, December 21, 2008

2011 Christmas Wishlist

I know it's that time of the year everybody wishes for something. But Christmas to me, has never really been that yearly holiday-in-waiting since childhood. In all honesty, I don't even remember the last Christmas gift I ever received. This year is no different, I don't want anything nor asked for anything and therefore I will get nothing. Ha, it's all good with me. Maybe I won't wish for anything this year, but around the year of 2011, hopefully I will have big things in store once I conclude my two year bid. And if today was that year and day, I would wish for these...:

Home Sweet Home
Photobucket
My color, my style.

Lexus GS 450
Photobucket
Executive Style. Yeah, just that color too.

Vertini Hennessy Shoes For Her
Photobucket
Them black stilettos looks oh-so-nice on her.

Sony Bravia LCD TV 50"+
Photobucket
I used to have a 50 inch and I would'nt have minded a bigger one.

Nikon D90 SLR Camera
Photobucket
It'd be outdated by 2011 but its own version of it.

Bike
Photobucket
Get my excercise onnn.

Crackberry
Photobucket
Going from a PDA phone to a simple slide phone means massive delays. I need to get back on it!

Tabasco Sauce
Photobucket
I'd want a BOX of those Jugs right there.

Wifey
Photobucket
Now, this a tough one 'cause this chick just beat out my lover Jessica Gomez. It wasn't an easy decision but something about this woman is captivating. Something. Not feelin' the pose though. (Korean celeb, not sure of her name)

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

No comments: