Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Minute Gathering

So, I leave for Korea on Thursday. I haven't packed at all, not even bothered to think about it. During the four months that I've been here, I've grown accustomed to this place quicker than I have any other places before. Not to say it would have been my preferable lifestyle. But there's a beauty within this country that is nowhere else, and I know my experience here was just too precious to be bidding farewells with. I will be back though, I know that, and when I do I'm making sure every part of it gets lived up without leaving behind a stone unturned. This place has become one of the many but few that I call 'home'. It will always have a special place in my life that I will tell my kids about one day.

These past few days, I've been having many of the father-son quality time and we've been taking drives down to the country side's of France, going to Versailles, Opera, Lafayette and etc. To have my mom's home cooking on top of that, I'm absolutely loving it. I'm looking forward to Korea as well, esp. those pojangmacha dduk bok ggi's, boong uh bbangs, ho dduk...YUM. I def. wanna try some of that boshingtang too, I hear it's good for men's power ;). Other things I'm looking forward to, reuniting with my brother and sister in laws, with cousins and relatives I barely know, and some year 2030 futuristic internet speed!!! No longer have to be living behind in the 1800's no more, lol. It'll be weird, being around everybody who's Korean again, funny how you feel more out of place that way at first.

These are some pics from Medan, France, a countryside where the famous arthur Emilie Zola once resided. BEAUUUTIFUL. Every part of this country is just stunning beauty. Something I'll never forget about.

Photobucket
The countryside drive in the town.
Photobucket
A place with peace & serenity, couldn't hear a thing moving.
Photobucket
Walking through the railroads, pensive.
Photobucket
Trying to balance my life.
Photobucket
Poppers & lockers @ Trocadero. Btw, they are GOOD.
Photobucket
Right by Opera.
Photobucket
Versailles.
Photobucket
Backyard.
Photobucket
Just endless.
Photobucket
Right by my crib. Rue Jean de la Fontaine!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yooo... hold your head my dude! you gonna be fine out there in korea