Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Lessons

I'm Seoul bound tomorrow, half excited, half sad that I'll be leaving the beloved Paris for a minute but hand in hand I believe this is my destiny and I'll be able to fufill the experiences of Seoul as much as Paris.

A friend of pops stopped by tonight and gave me one of the best life advices I've ever heard in a long time. He might be much younger than my dad, but he really knew how to give a motivational speech. Now I'm all hyped to be experiencing something completely different from what I have and going to Korea I know I'll be just alright.

I've been so busy the past couple of days just seeing parts of France & Paris I've yet to see, and it took me 4 + months to actually visit some of the tourist spots I've been lazy to visit. All in all, still haven't packed yet, so gotta get to that right now. But damn, today was a good day, have gone up the Arc du Triomphe finally, then some sushi with moms and pops, then get to listen to some great advice. Anyways, I'll prolly post something up when I'm in Seoul but if I get some time before that I'll post something but otherwise, talk to y'all when I'm in the Far East!!!

No comments: