Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Snowing!

Now, one thing you can't expect to be good in Paris is definitely the weather. More like the London weather, maybe not as bad, but similar in a lot of ways. Cloudy, rainy, windy and just ever changing throughout the day. Even in the coldest winters, it'll drizzle rain than shower snow. Matter fact, it never snows I hear.

But I caught a glimpse. For a short 5-10 minutes, it was pouring snow! The non-sticky icky ones, but still!

Photobucket

I still remember the first time I came here, and after being around the sun so much during my last months in NJ/NY, the weather almost severely put me through depression. It was just so gloomy day in and day out, but funny now I don't even notice it, ha. It is what it is and I'm just happy to be here...

- On a side note, gotta love the full body soreness after an intense workout...

No comments: