Friday, November 21, 2008

The Foundation

With my days as an ambitious architect, I learned the foundation is indispensable. Before the blueprints are drafted, endless pages of fixed lines were drawn uninterrupted for nights. They had to be precise, otherwise a slight blunder - they had to be re-done.

When I was creating this blog I thought, not only is the content to be fruitful, it had to consist of a foundation. A structure that embodies me, suits me and personifies me. Every word, every line drawn up this point has done that. However, improvements will come within time.

If you look around the colors of this page, it represents my favorite color(s); brown. Notice I had 's' in parenthesis because I believe beige is associated with brown. But those colors have been fond to me for five plus years. (Now only if I could get a Louis monogram going...jp)

The title of my blog 'From Kwik to Kyubert' stands for the nicknames given to me over the years. The change in nicknames also comes from the transformations I've gone through within different stages of my life. The name Kwik was first given to me in middle school as a b-boy and has lived with with me for as recently as a year ago. I dropped it because I felt like it represented my adolescence. And thanks to Mikey Fresh, I now go by Kyubert.

The daily quote on the left hand side of the page isn't just a random quote shoved in by this blog site. I carefully choose them to the correlation of how I feel at the given moment. It abbreviates the million thoughts that go through in my head into one sentence.

And finally, the first blog I wrote below summarizes my life, my experiences and my outlook towards what's ahead of me. The three main reasons I wanted to create this blog, in order to share them for I have accumulated so much by living in different places of the world...And it'd sure be a waste to keep it for myself.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: